Welcome to Westchester Fertility
We welcome you to take advantage of our greater than 20 years of experience in assisting women and men in achieving their goal of creating a family.
This includes techniques such as:
- Ovulation induction
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Intra cytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Evaluation and treatment of recurrent miscarriage
Dr. Blotner also performs:
- Laser laparoscopy for endometriosis
- Surgery to treat pelvic adhesions and tubal disease often associated with pelvic pain
- Outpatient removal of uterine fibroids
- Treatment for endocrine disorders such as polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Treatment for hirsutism
Care Under One Roof
At Westchester Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology, IVF, PGD, ICSI – is done under one roof. We have a complete IVF Lab & Surgery facilities for your convenience.
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- New York Presbyterian – Lawrence Hospital
- Phelps Memorial Hospital
- Stamford Hospital
- St. Johns Riverside Hospital
- White Plains Hospital
The moment you come into our facility, you will notice our comfortable, warm setting and our welcoming, caring staff. Each member of our staff offers his or her own extensive experience in focusing on the needs of the fertility patient. From the office personnel to the clinical and laboratory staff, you will find an emphasis on individualized, personal care with the ultimate goal of helping our patients become parents.
For an appointment, please contact our receptionist at 914-949-6677 or visit our Contact Us page.